Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shytalk

Internal Raw Materials Trading

8 posts in this topic

To help low level players who join a company and struggle with limited resources could you consider adding a new tab in the Trade Office which would be similar to the Raw Materials market where players in the same company can trade raw materials with each other and avoid the risk of going to the open market when offering Raw at cheap prices to help their team members? Higher level players in a company would then be able to help their new team members or newbies joining the company to have the resources to grow faster. :)

Meli and EveLynn like this

I believe this would give players that join a company a unfair advantage over players who decide they do not want to be part of a company, to be fair it would have to be available to all players such as a private trade tab . were any player could meet with any other player to do private trades . 

But over all it seems like a like something to many would abuse .

mr.yumfy likes this

I agree with masta, just seems there would be a lot of players taken unfair advantage and give the higher lvls even more way to take advantage of the raw markets.  

masta likes this

Hello,

And thank you for your feedback. We consciously decided not implement the ability to sende raw materials due to the reasons @masta stated.

Regards,
Chrischan

Well, there is still a way to do it through open market. It's just more annoying, but same at the end. Big players will always be helping small ones. Just if there is option to trade within the company it would make it so much easier.

So I'm definatelly for the extra possibility to be able to send materials to the others in the company without need to use general market and keep sending stuff there and back.

I amended my original suggestion in another topic to suggest that to stop any unfair treatment of lower levels or "insider trading" cheats that instead the internal market be one where higher level players can gift stuff to help newer team members at no cost. Would show company leaders really cared about their new peeps. Lower level players would be unable to gift the stuff back up the line to any player, say, of 5 levels above them to ensure no insider dealing or unfair demands made on new players. :D

Edited by Pops the Ancient
Forgot to add about restricting gifting up wards
Hubris likes this

If the concern is so large that people will take advantage of the system. Them make it where the Chairman can only trade within the company to help the younger players. After all you can hold the Chair responsible for any breaking of the rules you set for it. I would not be willing to risk my company and the time I have invested in it just to try and cheat the system. But the younger players have to have some sort of way to get materials or they wont make it in the game. Personally I would like to see trading allowed within the company for all members. We work as a team and help each other as much as we are allowed anyhow.

Hubris and Shytalk like this

Great idea Biloxicabman and if we could extend the idea to the Reps as well cos these are the guys who invest lots of time and effort in their company so would be less likely to abuse the system. We have got to learn to trust each other and that the majority want to play the game honestly.

Hubris likes this