Halloween 2022

FKSN

The „Kobold's Haunting“ Halloween-Event

Big_Bait_EN.jpg

"Hoi hoi, landlubbers and sailors, open the hatches, it's time for a story. I saw him, the giant octopus and the white whale, yes, yes. Don't believe me, but I'll tell you the truth. But my most unbelievable experience, that was an encounter with the Klabautermann. Not just any Klabautermann, as the men tell each other on stormy nights. No, I'm talking about THE Klabautermann. His ship can sing and navigate on the sea, like a dancer on stage. The sea IS his stage. Think it's a sailor's yarn or not, but I tell you, you'll meet him someday."

Description

ApplicationFrameHost_a7JhcBf9F4.png

During the event period, you will find a ship on your port card that, when clicked, will hold new orders for you. These orders are called Klabauter orders. At the same time, you will find a pumpkin icon at the top right of the screen, which shows you the exact time of the event (start: October 21rd, 09:00 a.m CEST.; end: November 02rd, 2022 09:00 a.m. CEST) with a timer. If you click on the pumpkin icon, the exchange market will open where you can exchange your captured Klabautermünzen for unique and high rewards.

Special Missions

ApplicationFrameHost_2fUKjvRJQA.png

Every day you have 3x2 special halloween missions at your disposal. These are generated at 06:00, 14:00 & 22:00. As usual, you can request additional orders for the price of 5 gold bars.

Each special halloween mission brings a coin as a reward, which can be exchanged in the exchange market for the event rewards. The required fish for the orders can be deposited quite simply. So you can fish it anywhere on the map. The order amount is calculated based on your level.

Exchange Market

You can reach the exchange market via the pumpkin icon at the top right of the screen. Here you see your currently available coins and exchange possibilities.

You can buy the "Figurehead item", and the "Flying Dutchman paint" as often as you like, while the "Ghost Ship" & "Kobold's Ship" rewards are limited. (1 time each)

The 2 unique rewards will remain in your possession until November 22, 2022, at 09:00 am CEST.

ApplicationFrameHost_0Se2p5OH9P.png

Exchangeable rewards:

1.png

Kobold's lot
Costs: 1 Kobold's coin

Description

The Kobold's lot can contain the following random winnings:

• Experience points
  • Credits  
  • 1 purple item 
  • 5 gold bars
  • Recycling points for the building yard
  • 1 ticket for the wheel of fortune

item_ship-statue.png

The Figurehead
Costs: 2 Kobold's coins

Description

The figurehead is an item that increases the working speed of a ship by 30% and the cruising speed by 150%. The special thing about this booster is that it lasts 12 hours.

anstrich.jpg

Painting ,,Flying Dutchman":
Costs: 10 Kobold's coins

Description

The Flying Dutchman grants your ship 15% more working speed and 50% more cruising speed when it is moored. As you know from the previous coats of paint, this also lasts 7 days.

3.png

The Ghostship
Costs: 20 Kobold's coins

Description

The ghost ship is an additionally available ship that does not require a regular ship slot. Available until: 24. November 2022, 09:00 o'clock CEST.

grafik.png

5.png

The Kobold's Ship
Kosten: 50 Kobold's coins

Description

The Kobold's Ship is an additionally available ship which does not require a regular ship slot. Available until: 24. November 2022, 09:00 o'clock CEST.

grafik.png

The achievement „Kobold's Haunting 2022“

Of course you can earn a new achievement again this year and get some prestige with it. To continue your success, you will need to collect Kobold's coins.

Stage                       Coins needed                                     Reward of prestige

Stage I                                   1                                                                500

Stage II                                  3                                                            1.000

Stage III                                 9                                                            1.500

Stage IV                                18                                                           2.250

Stage V                                 30                                                           3.000

Stage VI                                45                                                           3.750

Stage VII                               63                                                           4.500

Stage VIII                              84                                                           5.250

Stage IX                                108                                                         6.000

Stage X                                 135                                                         6.750

With nautical salute,
Your Big Bait Team

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...