• 2 weeks later...

The lazy coders copied Easter event for Christmas event... this event sucks

So... in PRN I have 28900 in Christma's stock, it takes 80 clicks to clear this. FYI coders.

Is the idea that senior citizens click 100 per day like "decathlon" old game.... 

I boycott moronic games like Eastern event and recommend you do the same.

Seems coders here are super lazy, they don't test anything and leave the for players... lol

I'm getting kinda angry in this game, and that's not the idea!

And what Idea is fish oil for chocolate? As good idea as everything in Fish Factory recipes, as they are all false...

easterns_crap.PNG

Oh, one more thing almost forgot... seems at least several players complaining on public channel that the event cheats their ice crystals in upgrades.... well, consider the fact not all play 6-12h silly click-clicketi-click-event.... so they go away from this game being frustrated. Now again.. why did not anyone think... before actually doing something...

Same crap is 12h seal nursing station. How the hell wants to play 12h clicking boats. Now I can undestand 6 and even 8 hours like a work day... but half a day? lol