Come on Devs. Every seasonal game that awards a "logo" CAN be won/gotten by everyone.

Limiting the award to ONLY the top 10 is a travesty and is going to lose you players.

The game has become a standing joke.

Surely the award should be given out to players that reached x number of eggs over the event.

PLEASE at least change this.

Also PLEASE at least allow us in BB1 to buy gold on offer at the same time as BB2 or on as regular as on BB2.

I understand you wanted BB1 to end but there a lot of people that still play and are being ignored.

A comment from someone on high regarding these points would be very welcome.

Lack of communication with the plebs WILL end with people not playing your games.

Ed

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

The game has become a standing joke.

I think this is the answer of all your ideas and questions.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

A comment from someone on high regarding these points would be very welcome.

The comments in the german part become rare, the team is shrinking.

I would be surprised if someone of the responsible write here any comment.

It is a shame that it will die off because of the lack of interaction.

There may be a language barrier problem given you thing that's the answer to all of my ideas and questions. I can assure you they are attempts to stop the decline. Nothing is ever seen as constructive criticism. It is always seen as abusive and although there are wind up merchants in the chats these should be dealt with without catching innocent people in the crossfire.

Anyway! Such is life. It moves on. I have really enjoyed the strategies needed to do well in both games but it's all about how much gold can be sold to players. Even this event is designed to get people spending gold bars instead of working hard to get the achievement which is only some pixels thrown into a picture with nothing of value being given away.

Indeed the event disappeared. Not a word as to where we ended up. I really stuck with it and was round about 30th last time i looked. Some of us can't be on at the precise time it ended. Even so not even an in game message to those that took part.

That isn't only rude but it will stop players from playing future events. I'll be binning both games as soon as I cant keep the Captain's account going.