Quayside Bar

Perhaps it's now a good time to put this building either to rest or give it a new purpose as gaining tickets for extra items,fuel,shipboard computers, cap.acc,gold bars and even those rediculous 100 recycle points it's almost impossible and it's now only for the few 'elite' players who gaining one or more tickets to be in the top 100 or win in another competion.

The most of players who aren't be able to win in such event are left in the cold now, alltough it was a great idea for givin the production building a new makeover , it's a pitty that now with the makeover of the chefs, noone is be able to gain anymore tickets to play in the quayside bar building.

Can any staff member or developper respond on the needs of the many , many players that still play's  BB2 as i fear this new update without having a chance of a few tickets' a day isn't a very good idea to keep this game having a running community as i watch general chat's, company chat's and forum and 95% of the players isn't happy about no more free tickets.

I can only echo this post.

I got 3 tickets every day and it meant I spent more time playing the game.

The experience given out from the Restaurant is nonsense. The rewards that used to be plus the tickets were fine.

Now what?

No tickets = struggling for fuel and other items. It was bad enough when you removed all of the gold items from sale. Ok granted they are coming up on an extremely random basis. Something like once or twice a week.

If you want people to continue playing the PLEASE sort it out! We must have a way to get tickets that don't mean having to go up against the gold players (payers)

Since nothing has changed and since the developpers have made 3 buildings complety useless ( cheffs, tickets bar & building yard (yes, that to, as after i reclycled all lower items and tried to use the new ones , i saw you can only use 1 recyled item per boat)) i bit you all farewell.

What once started as a nice game is now a ruined game and i don't fund ruined games , especially not on fb since there's ton's of games outthere.

I didn't mind and still don't spending real money monthly on a game but it has to be worth playing and paying for and BB2 isn't anymore such a game for me.

CaptainIglo is officialy retiring for BB2, keep well all there .

• 4 weeks later...