BB2: Gaining tickets, lost cause?

Hello,

now that the new patch hit today Thursday, it seems one does not get tickets anymore from restaurant. This means players get gold only from port assignments, which is crappy. One cannot upkeep with cap account anymore, which in my opinion reflects the point how 'playable' this game is.

2nd problem comes from the fact, cooks no more provide items and you can only create certain type of items by yourself. Now to the point: one cannot get experience emblems anymore except from using bars to buy them? One used to be able to craft them before.

I'm getting pissed of the feeling the devs here provide us: everything pays more less playable, and especially it's clear the 'gold bar' option has put everywhere to the point where only an utter idiot would use it.

I agree with you callis, when they took away ticket's from the PC's my company stopped doing PC's, now they have taken away ticket's from the chef's... i no longer will do Chef's either.  Now there is no way to get ticket's for the Wheel, which i depended on for fuel to keep my boats fishing as much as possible,  now even that is completely screwed up !!  I used to spend $100+ every month but they have screwed things up so much that now i only buy $20 a month to keep my Captain's Account going.

Chef's are completely useless as they are right now! No one will bother them for ridiculous 1h +5-15% exp boost. The only way to fix chef's is give them tickets or some item reward. 

When developers spoil games economy, the real problem comes when players run out of  gold bars. Most players will leave the game when this  happens.