after patch game issues & bugs

Ahoy captains:

I have started this thread so issues and bugs with the the update can be voiced , and any fixes captains have found can be posted ,

please read the whole thread so we dont have a bunch of multis posted .

1st issue i have noticed is the exchange building get a warning box when you try to move it , the box says buildings can not over lap .

this happens even when not close to anything else.

next?

Mr.yumfy

No problems with moving the exchange building here. Has everyone cleared their cache in the browser?

One of our guys had all of the left hand side of the screen missing. No avatar etc. Couldn't do anything. I walked them through clearing the cache and all was fine.

Control + R didn't work.

12 hours to get your new ship to level 20 yet some missions take over an hour even with add ons.

Gast Cookie-san

Hello, I will try to look into any matters that come up and/or answer some Questions regarding the update.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb mr.yumfy:

1st issue i have noticed is the exchange building get a warning box when you try to move it , the box says buildings can not over lap .

this happens even when not close to anything else.

We've got a few Reports like this and we are looking into it. Event after that message Pops up, the Building can still be replaced.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

One of our guys had all of the left hand side of the screen missing. No avatar etc. Couldn't do anything. I walked them through clearing the cache and all was fine.

Control + R didn't work.

For some Browsers it only works if you clean their Cache manualy through their browser Settings.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

2 hours to get your new ship to level 20 yet some missions take over an hour even with add ons.

To finish at Level 20 would Need a ton of luck with fish quota. It should be possible to reach around Level 12 normally without playing the whole 12 Hours.
On later Levels the ships stats start to skyrocket. To reach Level 20 you will most likely be needing Gold, but on that Level it is even better than the very final ship in the game Right now. 

Thank you for your comments Cookie. They are welcomed. I got to level 12 but anything else wasn't possible. The fast change around of the quotas meant you were crossing 2 different quotas where the amount may raise or drop. If you wait for the quota to raise then time is lost.

If I may. can you tell me why in Big Bait 2 recalled ships loose their fuel as soon as the fuel tank is full. That fuel is bought and paid for in the same way that the fuel items are. Surely that should work in the same way as in Big Bait 1 where all remaining 60% of your fuel goes into the main fuel tank. After all that is a production limit and not a physical limit given the fact that fuel items can take you past the production limit.

If it is an oversight could it be corrected ASAP?

Thanks again Cookie.

PS There's a lot of German in the help tags. My German is improving though ;)