Gold bar sale

The other day I singed on to Big Bait. I saw where there was a sale on gold bars, so I purchased 3 sale bar packages. 600 Gold bars. However, the Gold bars went to my old account in Big Bait 1. I haven't played in BB1 in over a year. The gold bars were supposed to go to my account in Big Bait 2 which I play daily. Could someone please help me to transfer those 600 gold bars to my Big Bait 2 account so I may use them please? I really would appreciate your help with this!

I signed in on the Saturday, read the message and looked to buy some gold. Nothing.

I take it that is was a limited offer with first come first served.

This games has players playing in virtually every time zone. The distribution should be fairer and surely the offer is what's called a loss leader. You want as many people as possible to buy (not just the European players that play regular hours when the rest of the world is asleep.

BTW guy us Brits pay twice through the nose with a transaction fee for paying with dollars so a triple sale means 3 sets of the minimum transaction fee.

Why is this Brit moaning. I play the game by adjusting my online time to fall in line with USA waking up.