New fish reloading site in BB2

Well that didn't go well.

The box that opens up on entering the new fish reloading site is totally screwed.

It is too big. You've paid scant regard for the owners of laptops that don't have a big enough resolution to contain some "boxes" on the screen.

On a laptop it appears to be at least 3 to 4 times too big and the graphics are not sitting in the correct "container"

On my main (top spec) PC there's still a problem with it being twice the size of the screen.

I don't know if you are but you should be using percentages on the divs and not fixed pixels

Also the "add fish" appears to be a link but it is not clickable.

A bit of a workaround but it still doesn't work 100% as there will be parts of the container missing.

Move the screen so that the reloading site is near the top of your screen and click on it you will see more.

Move it to the bottom and more will be available.

fishreload.png

Gast Cookie-san

Hello, it's an graphical issue you can fix by Clearing your browser Cache and Cookies. Or maybe try another browser. If you look at the announcement, you can see how the correct view looks like:

I'll run BB2 on a desktop with win10 and have the same problem.

Also like to note that this update is worthless as the dev. didn't count in that many companies like mine is filled with players from over the world (meaning we play at different timezones)

Half of my companie is western european time +1 while the other half is from Down under so we never can, compete or win the desired rewards as there is always one half to sleep.

I refuse to sack the members from down under from my companie  as during time,  even we live on different timezone we developêd a strong band of friendship.

So for companies like mine ( and i'm pretty sure there are many more out here) ,, this new fish reloading site is a waste of time and is absolute a non fun factor.

/ CaptainIglo