BB-2 Feed Back and Suggestions

Ahoy:Captains 

This is an un-official thread  but a place to post your thoughts on the new version of Big Bait. 

This is not for technical issues individual players are having , please contact support via support ticket or a mod via message with any game issues 

F.A.Q & Ans.

•  fish factory there is only one fish factory available with an unlimited amount of production
  •  company contracts or some reworked version is in the works
  •  trawler event  or some reworked version is in the works 
  •  Wiki  A game wiki for BB-2 is being written ,but it will cover all game languages 
  • more to be added as known

Mr.Yumfy

Ahoy:

As a player let be be the 1st to say I like the new version

I am also looking forward to new reworks and new releases.

to the Devs keep it coming .

Just my two fishies

Yumfy

Phantom Fleet Chair En-1 & En-2

En-1 Player

En-2. Player 

Mod En-1 & En-2

Can anyone explain what is the point of having a company in the new world is? seams to me the advantages of having a company are against you and the game producers want you to play on your own? 10 player company can't compete against 1 player on his/her own, Seams all the ideas of the first world are the same. grounds the same, ports the same, boats the same, boat levels the same, but when it comes to a company the game mechanics have changed.  But with no explanation of how. Everything in the company is 5 times the price to do. Silver for speeding a bungalow went from 228 to 2186 ect ect. Bond price has increased 5 fold, So the game isn't wanting you to spend money? I appreciate the game is a profitable organisation, but in my mind all it's doing is driving the gold players away, we have 5 gold players that are not spending at the moment due to this, im sure they must need paying to run the server and pay there wages? or will just go under. None of it makes sense.

4 hours ago, CaptainRay said:

Can anyone explain what is the point of having a company in the new world is? seams to me the advantages of having a company are against you and the game producers want you to play on your own? 10 player company can't compete against 1 player on his/her own, Seams all the ideas of the first world are the same. grounds the same, ports the same, boats the same, boat levels the same, but when it comes to a company the game mechanics have changed.  But with no explanation of how. Everything in the company is 5 times the price to do. Silver for speeding a bungalow went from 228 to 2186 ect ect. Bond price has increased 5 fold, So the game isn't wanting you to spend money? I appreciate the game is a profitable organisation, but in my mind all it's doing is driving the gold players away, we have 5 gold players that are not spending at the moment due to this, im sure they must need paying to run the server and pay there wages? or will just go under. None of it makes sense.

see I need to agree with this..  I love that you guys went out of your way to make new guys have a way to get in the fight a bit... BUT it's too much  right now you lev faster by staying solo.. the ratio of produts and fish you need when you grow a company is way too much.. so now a grew of 5 or 6 or even 10 can't keep pace with a 1 man crew that keeps his ff at lev 1 and hammers out  whole fish all day.. they get a big reward for much smaller amounts..  and its throwing the balance into a spin.. It's not easy to bring 6-10 or however many solid players together.. that should be rewarded not fined...     also Sushi fish.. come on guys  putting them that early into the game without allowing peope to get the fish to radar 9 is killing  many crews...  I restarted my company because leaving it at a lev 1 ff is so much better then upgrading...   were not trying to complain  but we def need to get some balance...  

your hearing from people that love the game and spend $..  cause we love the game..... i hope that counts for something

Ahoy: Sailors

Top of the sails to all..

After looking around a little ,  It seems to me it would be nice if we had a history in both the  the fish reloading site and the port authority just like or something like or even some thing combined with the fish factory history , This would help keep the driftwood count in the companies at a minimum.

Just my three little fishies 

Mr.Yumfy 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHOY : Captains & Staff

I would like to make a suggestion in the area of the companies dealing with the fish reloading site.

I believe it would be nice to have a way to track the amount of fish each member is contributing to the assignments in the fish reloading site assignments as to help the chair and reps keep track of the non-active players or the players in the Companies Are looking for suppliers, exporters, importers, factories, exporters, importers, factories, exporters, importers, manufacturers, 

It would be nice to hear from some of the other chairs, reps, captains and staff on this.

Just my two minnows 

Yumfy

* If a catfish has whiskers why do they call the noise it makes out of water barking?

Yes, it would be nice to be able to track each players contribution to the Fish Reloading Site.  Something along the lines of the Fish Factory History.  It would also be nice for the Fish Reloading Site Assignments to work like the Port Assignments on calculation of Fish being fished for the assignment like the Port Assignments do.  Sometimes I feel like my ships are not getting credit for the Fish Reloading Sites because they stay gray while assigning a ship or ships to the task.

On 8/27/2017 at 10:10 PM, Archosargus said:

how about fixing the low radar issue. not explaining everybody knows.

Ahoy : Archosargus 

The radar issue has been fixed unless you are making reference to one I am not aware of . so an explanation would be nice to make sure everyone is on the same page as to the issue you are wanting addressed.

Yumfy  

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2017 at 8:00 AM, mr.yumfy said:

Ahoy: Sailors

Top of the sails to all..

After looking around a little ,  It seems to me it would be nice if we had a history in both the  the fish reloading site and the port authority just like or something like or even some thing combined with the fish factory history , This would help keep the driftwood count in the companies at a minimum.

Just my three little fishies 

Mr.Yumfy 

Ahoy Captains: 

I am going to poke the bear here again , i understand that what is made in the ff, and what is used in the pa as well as sold can be tracked by the chair or reps,  However there is  no way to see what players in a company are helping or NOT with the fish reloading site , as a past chair and current rep and active member of a company i would highly value being able to see who partakes and who is just riding the tails of the other hard working members .  

like this post if you agree maybe if it shows enough activity it will get noticed