log

Hello, some Players abused a bug within the Christmas assignment which allowed them to pay in unlimited presents once they got at least one. Those players' prestige and their Company's reputation and Credits they got from this bug was taken away and the abusers were banned for 48 hours from the game as a result.

We checked on all Players who paid in a impossibly high amount of presents into the assignment this early. Seems like you are one of them.

I lost a level 51 player because of this weak programming, poor instructions and probably very laggy game server! It's not likely that the locked out players even realized that they did something wrong! The blame rests squarely on BB2's end! I do expect that the players will be reimbursed for your unwarranted punishment!?

email i got so its my fault lol

Hello sailor,

At the start of today's Christmas event, a mistake occurred in the delivery of gifts. Unfortunately, we have found that until the bug had been fixed, you took advantage of this condition to bring you and your company an unfair advantage. This is not permitted according to our terms and conditions (§7 paragraph 7) and is therefore sanctioned by us by a 48-hour exclusion from the game. Also, all credits, prestige, and reputation acquired by this method were removed.

This lock is also counted as a last warning. Should we discover future violations of our terms and conditions on this account, we reserve the right to permanently close your ac

So YOU using this bug (some did it like hundrets of times) instead of reporting or simply not taking advantage of it is our fault? Should have seen it is not normal that you can use 1 present to an infinite amount...After all, products used in other assignments vanish, too.

Discussion is closed.

• Gast locked this topic
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...