The "Kobold's Haunting" Halloween Event 2017

Gast Cookie-san

The "Kobold's Haunting" Halloween Event

Big_Bait_FB17en.jpg

Hoi Hoi, sailors and landlubbers, open the hatches, it's time for a story. I've seen him, the giant octopus and the white whale, yeah yeah. Believe me or not, but I'll tell you the truth. But my most incredible experience, that was a meeting with the ship's kobold. Not just any ship's kobold, how the men in stormy nights tell. No, I'm talking about THE ship's kobold. His ship can sing and navigates on the sea, like a dancer on the stage. The Sea IS his stage. Hold it for an cock-and-bull story or not, but I'm telling you, you will meet him someday.

About the Event

Screenshot_5_EN.png

During this event, you will see a ship on your port map which will give you new assignments if you click on it. The assignments are called Kobold assignments. A pumpkin icon at the top right of the screen contains a timer showing how much time is left for the event (starts: 10/25/17, 10:00 a.m. (UTC+2); ends: 11/04/17, 8:59 a.m. (UTC+1)) to the second. Click on the pumpkin icon to open the swap meet, where you can swap your Kobold Coins for unique, valuable rewards.

Kobold assignments

aufträgeEN.jpg

There will be 3x2 Kobold assignments available every day. They are generated at 6 a.m., 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. respectively. You can request additional assignments for the usual price of 5 Gold Bars.

Every Kobold's assignment is rewarded with a Kobold Coin, which you can swap for event rewards at the swap meet. The fish required for the assignments can simply be deposited. You can fish them anywhere on the map. The value of assignments is calculated based on your level.

Swap meet

You can access the swap meet via the pumpkin icon at the top right of the screen. Here you can see how many Kobold Coins you have and what you can swap them for.

You can buy the Kobold ticket and the new "Figurehead", as well as the new skin "Flying Dutchman" as many times as you like, whereas the "The Ghost Ship" and "The Kobold Ship" rewards are limited to one of each.

The 2 unique ships will remain in your possession until the maintenance at 9 a.m. (UTC+1) on 11/28/17.

swapmeet.jpg

Available rewards:

1.png

Kobold ticket
Costs: 1 Kobold Coin

Description

The Kobold Ticket may contain the following random rewards:

• experience points
  • credits
  • 1 random violet item
  • 5 Gold Bars
  • 1 Ticket for the Quayside Bar
  • a bud

item_ship-statue.png

The Figurehead
Costs: 2 Kobold Coins

Description

The Figurehead is a item that increases a ship's operating speed by 30% and the movement speed by 150%. What makes the Figurehead special is that it remains for 12 hours.

anstrich.jpg

Flying Dutchman Skin
Costs: 10 Kobold Coins

Description

The Flying Dutchman grants your ship 15% more operating speed and also increases the movement speed by 50%. Like any other skin, this one will last for 7 days once equipped to your ship.

3.png

The Ghost Ship
Costs: 20 Kobold Coins

Description

The Ghost Ship is an additional ship that does not require a free ship slot. Available until: 11/28/17, 9:00 a.m. (UTC+1).

wertegeistEN.jpg

5.png

The Kobold Ship
Costs: 50 Kobold Coins

Description

The Kobold Ship is an additional ship that does not require a free ship slot. Available until: 11/28/17, 9:00 a.m. (UTC+1).

wertklabauterEN.jpg

"Kobold's Haunting 2017" Achievement

We have a new achievement again this year, which you can earn and bag considerable prestige. To progress in the achievement, earn Kobold Coins.

Achievement            Required coins                                    Prestige rewarded

Level I                                   1                                                            500

Level II                                  3                                                            1.000

Level III                                 9                                                            1.500

Level IV                                18                                                           2.250

Level V                                 30                                                           3.000

Level VI                                45                                                           3.750

Level VII                               63                                                           4.500

Level VIII                              84                                                           5.250

Level IX                                108                                                         6.000

Level X                                 135                                                         6.750

Please use this thread for questions or feedback. Thank you!

Regards,
Your Big Bait Team

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...