Area specifically for BB2 questions and answers?

Is it possible to have separate areas for BB1 and BB2 discussions. The rules and workings of the games are very different and a response where the person thought the OP was discussing BB1 when they were discussing BB2 can be quite confusing. BB2 is another game with different mechanics and on screen items.

It's not too difficult to do this in the forum software. 

TIA

Ed

Oh and once that is done why not promote the forum in both of the games. I've seen some very dangerous and costly advice given out by so called know it alls in the in game general chats

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else notice the driftwood in here?

Come on guys all it needs is an answer from the following

1) We do not intend to do this.

2) It will be in the next set of mods to the forum (It can be done while it is running you know)

3) It is on our to do list and should take place within x weeks

4) (Bit of a catch 22 here) The forum doesn't warrant time being spent on it due to the low levels of use. (Build it and they will come)

I know I keep banging on but in this modern age communication is key.

You want people to purchase gold coins and spend them. Tell them exactly what they are getting for their 25 gold coins.

This wall I am banging my head off is getting a bit painful.

Join the club. Management seems to feel that we are unworthy of any kind of reply. First off they don't look here unless someone directs them to because they spend all thier time in the german forums

I waited weeks for an acknowledgement that my posts were even being read before I gave up.

Management seems to forget that without a player base buying gold there is no reason for them to exist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 12:20 AM, Wanderer said:

Did anyone else notice the driftwood in here?

Come on guys all it needs is an answer from the following

1) We do not intend to do this.

2) It will be in the next set of mods to the forum (It can be done while it is running you know)

3) It is on our to do list and should take place within x weeks

4) (Bit of a catch 22 here) The forum doesn't warrant time being spent on it due to the low levels of use. (Build it and they will come)

I know I keep banging on but in this modern age communication is key.

You want people to purchase gold coins and spend them. Tell them exactly what they are getting for their 25 gold coins.

This wall I am banging my head off is getting a bit painful.

its looking like to me someone answered it by placing an open thread  named  

Area specifically for BB2 questions and answers?

By Wanderer, October 14, 2017 in Feedback/Troubleshooting 

Now only if the people whom post do it here problem solved dont yea think ?

Just my two minnows 

Yumfy

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying my best not to get personal but Yumfy you quoted my own message back to me as an answer to my request.

It had a question mark so was a question thread not a post here with BB2 questions. There's a distinct difference.

I note that in

Öffentlicher Testbereich

There is a Big Bait 2 forum. Why can't the same be done in the English area of the main forum.
I have run many "fora" over the years and it takes 2 minutes to set up an area specifically for English speaking BB2 players.

Please take note for the need for BB dev, mods or whatever to actually communicate with the players.

I don't even want to get on to the farce that was the Christmas offers nor how laggy the game has become.

FORUMS