BB2 feedback

David

Ok so i have played version 2 from day 1 and this is my general feedback

Game was very good at the beginning...good port assignment idea making them continuous giving players more things to do in the game rather than just logging in for 5 mins.....but you took away reward gold and said you raised the Gold bars for port assignments but ever since then GB from port assignments has considerably dropped(no matter how much Cookie says trust him it has been raised but cannot prove it)

the restaurant was  good....rewards were good.....then you changed it so the chefs had to be done in order stopping most players finishing all chefs.....resulting in less tickets(thats a negative by the way)

Quayside bar was a great idea and the rewards were good too....then you took away 1 of the cash prizes replacing it with a ticket(what was the idea of that??? it costs 1 ticket to get a single ticket?? i fail to see the reward there) reduced the amount of fuel/items that could be won

The shipyard layout is very good....very easy to see what your getting and easy to use 

Companies were bad at the beginning as it favored the single player too much and the changes made evened the playing field better....the constant new production assignments and fish assignments was good too even though it cost a lot of time/fish the rewards were good......but then you decided to take away the rewards for that :( reducing the 30 click reward to 1 single item....resulting in very little reward for a lot of effort/cost to players

The same bug issues from BB1 were brought over to BB2....having to cancel ships after they have been out for 2 hours is sssoooo annoying just to be told its OUR fault and to clear cache/temp files(BB's answer to everything by the way)even though 99% of the time its not the real issue of the bug

At the start of version 2 the game was worth playing but now with so many rewards removed/reduced it is no longer worth being in a company at all.....thousands of tons of fish for very little reward let alone the time needed....even playing outside a company is just a lot of time doing things for very very little GB/rewards.....so as a result BB2 in my view is just become a money game.... resulting in me stopping bothering to play BB2 anymore....its just not worth the time

These are my findings only and in no way am i trying to offend/upset/belittle/annoy anyone.....it is just my opinion 

Hey David,

Gold bar balancing is an economic issue. The game is playable without any fees but with the intention to make players pay to be able to cover the costs. So apparently there was more premium flooded into the game as people paid for it. Balancing this is a thing you'll find in nearly every game, especially the "free to play" ones. The real value people pay with is usually "time", either for real or shortcutted by money. The game itself seems easy to play if you don't want to have it competitive.

The cook's hiring order should afaik be reset with the next patch, as Cookie mentioned here (german feedback). I think it will happen with the next patch.

There was a misbalance in the credits income for the players, where too much money was gained out of the Quaiside bar. So a ticket was put in instead of two credits prizes. Not sure if there will be a more valuable replacement in a foreseeable time. For the moment you'll just win nothing but won't lose anything either.
Same for the production rewards: there were too many items in the game. In addition the rewards consists of more than just the item(s) for the single player, consider this. The general transfer (player's fish to company's reputation and credits) is the main tradeoff made with the assignments. There will be some adjustements though.

Why go around the houses and try to complicate the answer of gold?? you reduced the amount of free gold but instead of admitting it you give an elaborate reply without admitting anything

too late for the cooks....you changed it as there was too many tickets in the game(your reasoning at the time of change)so reversing it will still give you the same issue so i see you stopping the tickets for 1 or 2 of the chefs in the future

again i revert back to your reply about "time" regarding a single ticket in the quay....a waste of time just getting another ticket...credits are much harder to get slowing building upgrades/buying items

the trade off for companies is only a good reason not to join a company....strange as the games is setup around players joining companies but you strip away the benefits?

But hey its no problem as i no longer play BB2 

Won't tell any calculation values as long as they're not officially published. This and many other parameters are part of a balancing process, whose results make it step by step in the game (see cooks and quay). Not every decision is in favour of the players, some might reveal new issues, some might not help at all.

I forgot to thank you for your feedback, as it points at those problems.