Warehouse Blues (the Night they bulldozed our company)

I need to understand why with all that is broken, did you choose to bulldoze my warehouse?

We are given 2000 space that represents the shelf stock of the Trade center.

If additional space was needed then a WH could be built to gain additional space of 50t to start and 50t per level. big deal, you cold not click on the warehouse to see inside who cares. you could still see what product was on hand in Trade center. 

The only issue with that system was the upgrade cost Vs the space gain was not favorable.

Now I know there are lots of BB1 players who want their 3 warehouses..........they can have them back in BB1 cause that's where the 3 wh model works.

This is BB2 guys wake up and smell the fish oil. The Proposed change will take 1500 WH space.

The only way to get this space back is for one of 2 things to Happen...............

1.  I wait out the 50+ hours for my new Fish factory to finish and spend my credits on Buying back something I have had since day one.

all the while my WH is in overflow unless I sell off my stock that runs my company. This by the way creates a situation where my members cannot create in the Fish factory and earn exp. till I clear space.

Or 

2. Devs plop down 2 more level 1 warehouses on my property fully built.

we all know which one it is........

Like My Grandma always told me "wish in one hand and crap in the other and see one which fills first!'

Hello,
the purpose of cutting down the base capacity of a Company, is to make warehouses more important. We did not completely delete any capacity and simply divided the 2000 into 4 parts: 500 base capacitiy and another 500 for each warehouse. So with 3 warehouses build you are back to 2000. The existing warehouse before the patch was updated and was given a +500 capacity at Level 1 instead of 50.  All the Upgrades made are still there. So nothing is lost.

Building a warehouse costs 25.000 Credits. This amount is not much and most companies are able to get that much with a few assignments, or have enough credits to their disposal already.

Also you make it Sound like we did no improvements to the game, which is not true. Please look at the Patchnotes under "Announcements" to view the full list of bug fixes, additions and changes.

On 9/19/2017 at 10:51 PM, Cookie-san said:

Hello,
the purpose of cutting down the base capacity of a Company, is to make warehouses more important. We did not completely delete any capacity and simply divided the 2000 into 4 parts: 500 base capacitiy and another 500 for each warehouse. So with 3 warehouses build you are back to 2000. The existing warehouse before the patch was updated and was given a +500 capacity at Level 1 instead of 50.  All the Upgrades made are still there. So nothing is lost.

My company Makeup Prior to Implementation

Fish Factory Leveling to 14 with over 58 hours remaining

1 Warehouse level 11 capacity 550t of space

This space was paid for by my company with credits and build time . ALL 11 levels not 10 and a given 50t like you are trying to make it out to be.

I did not have to pay build time for the first 50 but we did outlay an initial layout of credits, the cost of which I am trying to discover, thereby Buying those first 50t.

1 Headquarters level 11

1 Trade Center starting capacity 2000t (same as every other Company)

Total Storage Capacity = 2,550t 

Players 8/10

My company Makeup Post Implementation 

1 Fish Factory Leveling to 14 (still 55+ hours remaining)

All manufacture of product ground to a halt as no new product can be created due to being 758t in overflow.

1 Warehouse level 11 capacity 500t +500 redistributed to it from division of space

Please make note of the 50T loss here 

1 Headquarters level 11

1 Trade Center  current capacity 500t  (same as every other Company)

Total Storage capacity 1,500t 

Players 8/10

At this point there are limited Options.

Option 1

Take the Hit, sell off product  and get the lines back up and running  and once my FF finishes start upgrading my warehouse beyond 11 to get back to even

this would take a large credit outlay due to cost of level 12 wh is  700,000 and 9:20:00 to complete

Option 2

Lay out  25,000 x 2 in Ransom fees  and plop down 2 more buildings to regain 1,000t in "Redistributed" space.

This also required a full restructuring of company infrastructure to make space for the new buildings.  Dad to evict the people out of the beachfront condos and move them to a quieter space off the industrial artery for uncalculated costs.

To keep the Peace I opted for #2  and as of this writing I am back to where I was before they so Kindly redistributed my space

Actual Cost of that free distribution that "We did not completely delete any capacity and simply divided the 2000 into 4 parts:"

-50,000 for 2 new buildings

-700,000 and 9:20:00 construction time to get the last 50t from upgrading to level 2 warehouse.

total storage capacity = 2,550t

• 2 weeks later...

What doesn't seem to have been addressed is that when the patch was done our warehouse capacity dropped. The warehouse was fine under the old method but now it was overstocked and it stopped any new products from being made.

It literally shut us down until an admin came along and added the extra warehouses to get close to evening it up.

The Company side of the game is in a mess.

There's no incentive for people to do anything for the company. Companies are struggling to get 5 members and sometimes hanging on to dead wood as that is better than losing the penalty percentages. Some teams want to have lower numbers with players that are "tight" (loyal to the company and will go the extra mile) and can end up life long friends.

Come on guys. You really must address some of these problems. Lowering the number needed before penalties kick in to 4 or 3 would be a starter.

As there are benefits to having low numbers those benefits are by far outweighed by the benefits when companies have such large numbers.