Gold bars

David

I am told that Gold bars from assignments has been raised yet i am getting a lot less than before....yesterday i got 7 gold bars from 47 assignments giving an avg of 1 GB per 6.7 assignments as before the so called raising of gold bars i was avg 1 GB per 3.8 assignments

When you said you raised the amount of GB from assignments that could be 0.01% but as the fact you keep the game mechanics secret you could have reduced it explaining why i am getting a lot less gold

• 2 months later...

@Cookie-san It is possible to fix personal luck. it's a computer program  that runs an algorithm which can be made to give a less random chance of gold appearing  with it tied to the number of assignments done over an x hour period which will even it out so that it still looks like luck is involved.

In actual fact luck is never really part of it given how complicated the algorithm is and they are usual set so that the house always wins in a betting game.

Ed

There is no complicated algorithm going on. The chance on getting gold is set by a percentage and after every assignment done, a random numer will be generated. If it corresponds to that number, which determines the gold bars being a reward, then you get some. Why tie it to the assignments done in x hours? Why make it so complicated, when you can set a precentage chance much easier...

Sorry, but nothing is tied to number of assignments done in x hours and there is no "complicated algorithm". Simply imagine a dice. Getting the number you want has a chance of 1:6 and every time you roll it, this chance will not change. Maybe you get it in the first throw, maybe in the 25th if you are unlucky.