just plain childish

Ahoy : 

Just thought i would write a brief definition as i understand it , hoping to help some other much old and wiser then I .

Chat flaming : The full adult version

Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between persons over the internet, often involving the use of profanity. It can also be the swapping of insults back and forth or with many people teaming up on a single victim. ... These users specialize inflaming and target specific aspects of a controversial conversation.

Chat flaming : the easier to understand version

Flaming can be defined by making pointless or hurtful messages or just posting to see your own IM. Flamers are often banned or ignored in a forum or chat room

Chat flaming just a lil more simple :

'Flaming', or 'to flame', means to attack someone verbally online

How to Deal With a Flamer

The best way to deal with a flamer is to ignore that person the minute the flaming becomes apparent. Internet bullies will usually leave a site and go elsewhere if they cannot get anyone to engage in an argument with them. Some flamers appear to be extremely persistent, but they may be doing it because they have previously extracted emotional output from a victim. They will usually give up if they do not get what they need after two or three attempts to do such.

Some trolls are determined to stir up trouble and chaos. Forum and website members have several options for relief. Many websites, blogs and IM programs have the blocking feature integrated into their systems. A person who is being harassed by a troll or flamer can block that person so that he or she does not have to read any annoying content. A victim can report flaming to a moderator or a webmaster. People who suffer bullying on social media platforms can report the person’s username. A moderator or website will usually ban a user if the victim shows significant example of flaming abuse.

Hopefully sooner or later the major  sources in BB-2 EN-2 will move on get over themselves or the games system of monitoring will catch up to them.

Huge thanks to Big Bait for the place and time to post my view and rant on this topic.

Captain Lilstinker