how do i get more people for my company

hey,

1) randomly invite people with similar level,
2) think about merging two companies with few members,
3) join yourself another company while taking your members with you.

Most game mechanics are playable without the need of being a chair. I made the experience that it's funnier playing in an active company without rights than having all rights but no members. Just a thought.

Ahoy kingofdeath:

Most players want to join an established company with established players , just because you can make a company doesnt mean you should.  

I believe one should focus on learning the game and their own growth before considering opening a company  , maybe even joining a company that is established and learn the ropes of the company play after learning the ropes of player game play, also all the rules of the game , so that a player has something to offer their future company members 

build friendships in chat and thru game play and as time goes by you will find people like yourself and may have a better time breaking out and starting a company .

Just my two fishies on  the matter 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 6:05 AM, SarbjitGrewal said:

If you want to add more people to your company. you have to be established a company for making the community. 

Point is as a new player or higher level player you want a company that has something to offer , none of the bigger companies happend over night . everything takes time ,patience and persistence.