Activity Bonus: Certificate extension did not happen correctly again.

Our company just activated our large 25 point bonus and only 1 of our 4 certificates extended the 24 hours that it is suppose to.  I tried to send in a ticket, but I can't see my open tickets I only get an error message so I am reaching out here.

I have screenshots of the before and after but they are too big to put on here.  Our certs are going to run out within the hour....

This is beyond frustrating, it costs the company a minimum of 31 Million company credits per certificate that we stack to 5 and in reality it costs much more than that as we are in constant competition for certificates with other companies. This certificate also harms every member in our company as they get less credits and less experience for productions in the fish factory.

andnowthis.jpg

Gast Cookie-san

Thank you for informing us regarding this issue. We will be investigating the cause of this problem as soon as possible. As for the missing certificates, we will inform you ingame via pm how we will handle the loss.