Twig. you got things a bit wrong there. If you read the message sent to all it clearly stated that the avatars would be given more variety (due to requests for same) on this last update and that the game gave everyone 10 gold bars to change their avatar more to their liking. So no hack. Improved game. :)

On 2/28/2017 at 8:33 PM, Twig said:

I logged in to play tonight on 2-28-17 and my avatar was changed.  In order to change it, I had to pay 5 gold bars.  I should not have to pay for this since it was a hack.

Twig

13 hours ago, Shytalk said:

Twig. you got things a bit wrong there. If you read the message sent to all it clearly stated that the avatars would be given more variety (due to requests for same) on this last update and that the game gave everyone 10 gold bars to change their avatar more to their liking. So no hack. Improved game. :)

Shytalk is correct improved game : thumbs up devs!

So Twig if you do the math ** ten bars of gold given for free to you and it only took you five bars to get the avatar the way you wanted equals a five gold bar profit and 100% better avatar choices

Just mt two fishies

Fish on Dudes !