Patch on February 21, 2017

I hope this is an unintentional "feature" of the upgrade.

When doing a company fishing assignment it no longer show how much of that type of fish you have in your warehouse. This is a backward step and means a lot more clicks instead of seeing the amount when hovering the old deposit button. I hope that this can be reversed.

The surveys were very useful but it was a shame that only one could be run at one time. When a company is looking for a series of views at one time. This would have allowed the process to take a day or two as opposed to well over a week.

I think they should be brought back in an enhanced format.

The game tests communications and tactics. Those tactics can only be passed on with good communications. removing a communications method, because most people don't use it is NOT the fault of those that do use it. Most players can't afford to buy resources but no one would remove that ability for the same reason that being most players don't use it. I/We could come up with a large number of examples that would show removing the surveys is a really bad decision.

There's also a lot of German text re-appearing in the game. One example is the shipyard as you purchase a new ship. There are a number of boxes where you accept/ confirm an action that are being affected.