Fishing Competition not scoring

It is nothing to do with warehousing. I watch it live on screen. For my ships to return to the fishing ground and then return straight back to the port is not the norm. It reduces my catch total for the competition because my ships are going to the port, the unloading ring completes for each ship but no score for that second run and they return to the fishing ground to begin fishing - so reduced time overall in the competition. This is a game glitch. Nothing more than that. The catch score is not counting in the competition score in the ranking table for the competition for some of my trips to port. It has nothing to do with any other aspect of the game as my other ships (not in the competition) are performing normally. My warehouse was empty before the comp started and is only at 66% now. I do know how to set things up before joining a competition. I posted it in the hope that one of the Devs would see it quickly and act on it fast to make my opportunity the same as everyone else.