Company Takeover

Dear Sirs,

Is it possible to introduce some form of Company takeover system whereby a company can buy the stock etc  of another company. This could be voluntary where a company is happy to merge or indeed where a company has pretty much become defunct, but a lot of investment has been put into the company so that there is little inducement for the members to switch as they feel they would lose everything they worked for. But if this was transferred to the new company then it will still be rewarding.

There would be no great material advantage to large companies, because they would already have the players , funds, stock etc, but would be great for small companies or lone player companies who want to join with  larger group.

I look forward to any comments and of course your considerations.

Kind Regards

Hubris

I think this is a really good idea and certainly doesn't turn it into a war game.

A little bit of an over reaction there I am afraid Sall.

Then of course the Companies in 2nd and 3rd place could merge which is more than likely all that Sall is bothered about.

there has been a lot of banter for a certain company and it has been very aggressive.

It reminds me of the old say "Be nice to the people that you meet on the way up as you may meet them on the way back down again!"

In other games I have play Companies, Alliances, clans, call them what you will have merged and enhanced the gameplay. It certainly livens things up.
In those games the players held the points and took them where they went to. BigBait may be too difficult given the assets of the companies involved.

Merely my thoughts and opinions folks.

Morning,

just to explain my point of view a little bit. its not about the "top" companys you mention wanderer. companies cant have more then 25 members, so it wont bother em realy. but on new servers one guy with a friend could do 2 companys. running em for some weeks. and then merge. i think it wouldnt be a good thing so.

Sallania

Hi Sallania,

I think that's the whole point, there is no real advantage to 2 friends running 2 companies, but lets say it does happen and 1 friend wants to join the other, he/she would lose everything they have put into that company so far. So if the new company got a % of the old company it would ease the pain a bit and some small companies would become bigger which can only benefit competition and hence the game?

Kind Regards

Hubris