Problem with Company build mode

Hi People,

Does anyone else suffer from problems when in build mode in the Company?

If I enter build mode it is not possible to exit correctly. I have to refresh the tab. This isn't something new so has nothing to do with a recent upgrades. It started mid December.
My reps have the same problem. We have all cleared caches, rebooted computers and even different browsers. It began straight after I put our last bungalow in. A box came up saying an error occurred but the bungalow was placed. Trying to exit build mode then didn't work. I went back in to try to move some buildings and keep getting this error message. So we cannot move buildings. I put the new monument in today and got the same error but the monument was put in place.

Any advice and/or intervention from the Devs would be appreciated.

TIA

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Maybe a help:

• sometimes the ingame GUI gets buggy when the browser zoomed in / out. There are two kinds of zoom; the browser itself can zoom a webpage, visible ingame in form of modified GUI elements, and the game zoom which doesn't affect the GUI. Make sure your browser did not zoom the page (mostly via hotkey [CTRL] + [0] or via browser menu) 
  • have a look for red areas when switching in your building mode; there was a road tile on your map that made it outside the build area. I'm not sure if that matters for the building mode itself but at least when you exit it there will be an error

8 hours ago, LeMatz said:

Hey,

Maybe a help:

• sometimes the ingame GUI gets buggy when the browser zoomed in / out. There are two kinds of zoom; the browser itself can zoom a webpage, visible ingame in form of modified GUI elements, and the game zoom which doesn't affect the GUI. Make sure your browser did not zoom the page (mostly via hotkey [CTRL] + [0] or via browser menu) 
  • have a look for red areas when switching in your building mode; there was a road tile on your map that made it outside the build area. I'm not sure if that matters for the building mode itself but at least when you exit it there will be an error

Absolutely brilliant answer LeMatz. I don't know if someone removed that tile but it isn't there anymore. In and out of build mode now with no problem. I also moved a couple of items to check and all's well. I am back testing in Chrome to see if the Company buildings stop working. I can only hope that is cured.

Thank you for your assistance.