Greetings

I have a problem seeing the top and bottom of the fishing grounds and port globe when i am sending ships out to fish

I have tried using different  browsers chrome,foxfire ,maxthon,safari ,opera , explorer and even mad duck .they all come up looking the same and i am not able to resize the globe to fit the box?

here is a photo as they say a photo is worth 10000 words

33mw3byf.jpg

the black arrow points to a port on my list but not view-able on the map also a couple of fishing grounds can bee seen but the pop up box drops down and you can not read the fish or the % of fish. 

thanks

Mr.yumfy

The Tbilisi-Problem. Zooming in does the trick for me, or you manouver the port between the ships and the chat (which can be difficult). Same problem occurs during the "invite-a-friend-bs", when you cannot see the port of Fringe.. Another workaround is just clicking through the ports until you reach the one you need. The fishing ground problem has been fixed, at least for me in Chrome (only one that had this problem was South End anyway). Oh, and btw: the world will never be round. Not in this game.

Hello yumfy, once you reached the edges on the North and South you already have unlocked those parts completeley. There is nothing missing, since there is nothing beyond that. After a certain Level (which you have already reached) any more Upgrades expand only to the west and east. So basically it is no bug and you are not missing out on anything.

One of my members reported this to me. The only way to deal with it is to go to full screen. Big Bait seems to use pixels instead of percentages on some things which means it doesn't cope well at a lower resolution. If it's on a laptop you more than likely are running at the best resolution. It really shouldn't happen. Even at a higher resolution, as has already been mentioned, you still have to close down the small map to be able to get to Tblisi.

HTH