Issue: Warehouse amount of company

Good evening,

all our warehouses are maxed out, but we are still only able to hold 38.500 company products. we are a company with 23 members atm, and well go for 25 soon.

on lvl 20 fish factory each member can produce 250 * 3 lines = 750 products per fish factory. thats 2.250 products per member using all 3 ff. multiplied *25 = 56.250 products. thats more then the warehouses can hold.

so if all members wanna produce well get the message you cant produce. even if the amount of products on the company warehouse is on 0. that will get a real issue.

i hope you will care about it soon. our ff are on lvl 14 and we plan to get um up to lvl 20 all 3.

Sallania

Thank you for your Feedback. We informed our development team about this issue and they will consider improving the warehouses. As of now I unfortunately can't say when excactly we will be able to adjust the capacity. So we hope you can wait untill we decide on the possible changes needed.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really becoming an Issue, almost a game ender for me. When the warehouse is at 30,000 of 38,500 and you still cannot produce because you have 15 members making 600 products each, there is no point. Maybe we should be able to delete recipes (even at a considerable cost) it would reduce the number of products.

Good morning.

I like the idea to sell recipes, even if it costs company credits to do it. There are 15 different recipes for products all in all. warehouse can hold only 38.500 products. means about 2,4 k you can hold per product if people DONT produce. but people wanna produce, so you can hold as company 1.500 - 2.000 per product. which wont long even for one assignment if it asks a high amount. for highend company with all recipes.

now compare it to what a company with maybe 7 recipes can do on lvl 10 ff and maxed warehouses.

so its no fair game for me. And if ff are on lvl 20 you wont be able to hold ANY product on warehouse. you have to be on 0 on it all the time if people wanna produce so....

just my 2 fishes, Sallania