Suggestion for improving Inventory Item use

Greetings, 

It has become completely annoying and way to time consuming to use stacks of collected items such as Jerry Cans, Tool Boxes and other consumables.
How about the ability to use either a SLIDER BAR or an ENTERED AMOUNT such as in the market for how many of a stack of theses items I wish to use.
3 clicks per item when I have a stack of 30 of the same size (lets say)Mechanics Tool Boxes is just plain silly.
Would be much more efficient and fun if I could just set the number of how many from that stack I wish to consume and then click USE or SELL.

Let us hope something of this nature is coming to us in the VERY near future.

6 hours ago, TwistEdFish said:

Greetings, 

It has become completely annoying and way to time consuming to use stacks of collected items such as Jerry Cans, Tool Boxes and other consumables.
How about the ability to use either a SLIDER BAR or an ENTERED AMOUNT such as in the market for how many of a stack of theses items I wish to use.
3 clicks per item when I have a stack of 30 of the same size (lets say)Mechanics Tool Boxes is just plain silly.
Would be much more efficient and fun if I could just set the number of how many from that stack I wish to consume and then click USE or SELL.

Let us hope something of this nature is coming to us in the VERY near future.

I've been thinking about this as well for some time and was going to suggest that ALL items are available in both gold and credits so we can buy what we need rather than waste time waiting for random goods. A simple table should be easy to place on the page and I am sure people would spend more credits and gold if they had a full choice 24/7. :D

I ran into a problem while doing the resources for the Trawler event. It's bad enough that you have to click an extra confirm button when using items.

If you click to use the time the extra box appears.

If you accidentally click to sell the item there is no second confirm box which makes no sense at all.

If you click to use the item you retain whatever it was. Once it is sold then you no longer have it. The second confirm box really should be there if anywhere at all.

Thank you guys for your Feedback. We do have this feature planned for a future patch, so we will give you the option to use more than just one usable Item then. As for now we hope you can wait a tittle bit longer. We will of course announce it in due time when it is ready to be implemented.

Since this should answer your question, this thread will be closed now.

• Gast locked this topic
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...