Feedback - Outlook for 2017

I think most of it will enhance the game but surely you could leave the marina and add the new building elsewhere.
Sall has a very valid point regarding the gold. Not only when buying down but the 10 or 20 gold used to start it while something else was running. It's going to be very hard to work out who did what.

I'd like to suggest the whole buying and selling of resources be revised. This an economy driven game and the real currency isn't gold or credits. It is resources. You can't do anything in a Company with your members having resources. The Building Yard puts out very low levels of resources compared to other games I have played where the resources were say Ore, Crystal and Hydro. In this game Plastic used to be highest priced but it still was moderate. Now everything is being traded at the highest prices and strangling the game especially for lower ranked players.

Buying resources is virtually bankrupting players and making them less likely to work in the Company FF.

The way it is at the moment is that the rich get richer and the in game economy is in major decline.

Hi,

I like the idea to put up a new building for the plan instead of changing an existing ones. putting it up on lvl 1 again and maybe even dont getting back goldbars is like a punch in the face of the players who did use much credits, time and also maybe goldbars on it.

about the raw mats: its impossible to get enough the way the game is programmed. new players cant even produce, cause the little bit they get from building yard is just a joke.

just my 2 fishs. Sallania

Greetings:

I agree with Sallania on both points i think it would be better and less confusing if a new building was implanted instead of  changing current in play buildings

As for the current mats system , it needs to be looked at and a total re-vamp done , not only can the new players not produce in company but with the high lvl players going in and cleaning out the entire market in one clean sweep( just because they can) the mid range players have a hard time proceeding as well. 

Fish On !   Mr.Yumfy

Ms.Sallania

Some of the more honorable higher lvl players i can see that being fact. and if that is the reason then again the mats and mats market needs to be addressed and re-vamped.

as well as increasing the cost of things or making more items/objects for higher lvls as one lvl's as to keep up with the bounty of credits available to the lvl

However when its stated  ( "i did it because i can") in gen chat followed by the comment i have so many the numbers dont even show in my mat boxes. is this a need for mats for ff's or greed Ma'am?

i think we can agree that not everyone plays with the same intentions or the same manner and the big bait team is doing the best they can to address the players issues .

Mr.yumfy

Since there is obvious concern about lower level players not being able to afford to produce in factories or buy at the exorbitant prices I would like to resurrect an idea I put forward previously but in a modified form. Here goes: If we have the facility for higher level players in a company to gift raw materials to lower level players (up to level 25 or 30 say) with no charge - so its a free gift or reward for being active - there could be no "insider dealing". What do you guys think? :D

Well seeing as there's hardly been ANY resources over the weekend I have to guess that it's broke or people are purposely buying everything up as soon as it hits the market.

It is ridiculous that materials out of the building yard only amount to 780 random units a day. The raise of 3 units per level is pitiful. Take into account that another level takes two to three days and it really is diminishing returns as you can't "bank" the labour force while it is building.

@Chrischan I have just watched it and everything in the raw materials market disappears within a minute.

This is so cute. People are actually making honest suggestions to improve the game, not knowing that every last one of those suggestions has been made (and ignored) for over a year. Greatest reason to learn German: To be able to read the german part of the forum and realise, that none of your (valid/smart/clever) suggestions will ever be implemented. Still, keep the dream alive ! :D

Without 2 way dialogue nothing can happen and I am hopeful that we are in dialogue. There are a number of changes that have been made. Negativity gets us nowhere. I have read a fair amount of the German boards and it often descends into chaos/anarchy with people entrenched in their views that UniKat won't sort things. If three things are put forward and one is taken on board and put in action then I call that a success. To think that every single thing can be implicated , well, it just doesn't happen. Any programming changes can have a knock on effect.

I have more hope for this game than others I play where there is NO dialogue with the support and/or devs.

We have to keep the dream alive.