Ships Idle warning flag/icon

Greetings captain:

I think in my humble opinion the current system is sufficient as it stands , as it tells you in the welcome back pop up when you log back in  how many idle ( with out trips) ships you have as well as the Zzz's on the ships with out trips center bottom of your screen and if out they have a number indicating the amount of trips left.

That is ok when you have one screen of ships but when you are dealing with more than that number of ships on the 2nd or 3rd screen then a warning flag would be very helpful to me and those looking to maximise their ships usage. Would be good for me as a memory jogger and to instantly get the ship routes planned and actioned soonest. Sorry Masta that we disagree on this. It would be a nice helpful touch from the developers.

Bear in mind that the zzz's and the amount of trips left are still broken. I no longer scan through the number of trips left by looking at the ship images. I click on the ships and use the info in there. I've had a lot of ships appearing to still be working when they are idle.

It should be easy enough to allow the images to be smaller to allow 8 to 10 ships on the screen instead of just 5. Your best ships tend to be on the second screen. Maybe use percentage instead of a fixed pixel size. The number of ships displayed could also alter should the map or chat be closed down. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on fixing the issues with the wrongly shown routes left or the idle Icon, so you don't habe to permanently refresh the game to get the correct numbers to show up. If this is taken care of, maybe this might be sufficient enough and you don't need another notification if a ship is done with it's work. We will keep you updated through our official announcements regarding bugfixes and new content.