Where are the Mods?

Greetings & Salutations fellow Sailors

I was wondering how the search for mods in En1 was going? Some of us would be thankful to see a few in General chat as the trolls and flamers are almost always in control to the point of many Players now stay out of general chat, pity and god be with a new player that should make the mistake of entering . for they shell be hammered

This i am sure leaves a bad impression on new players,I have recommended Big Bait to a few friends, co-workers and family some came played and left because of being insulted 1st day 1st time in gen chat. others are still playing but do not go into any of the chats because of their experience with the trolls and flamers in general and help chat.

I am speaking out on this because many are worried of retaliation by the known flamers and trolls Ghosting the forum as well.

This is a SEVERE problem and in this Gamers opinion a stain on the name and reputation Of Big Bait as well as unikat media GmbH.

In closing thank you for the place to express these concerns and in advance for your time and effort in this matter .

Masta

Greetings Masta. I hear you and watch in dismay at the abuse going on in general chat. Brings the game into disrepute. I have heard nothing, like you, about the Mod roles. Maybe nobody wants it anymore. The devs could suspend general chat for a couple of months so trolls and flamers move on (hopefully) and bother someone else.

53 minutes ago, Pops the Ancient said:

Greetings Masta. I hear you and watch in dismay at the abuse going on in general chat. Brings the game into disrepute. I have heard nothing, like you, about the Mod roles. Maybe nobody wants it anymore. The devs could suspend general chat for a couple of months so trolls and flamers move on (hopefully) and bother someone else.

Hello ,

I agree with Masta and some of what Pops have said, my hope is that the owners of the game the dev's and Cms are taking their time so as to make the right choices in the next round of mods.  Im thinking the 30 plus players that have placed applications for moderator are not up to the standards they are looking for.

Closing or suspending it would be detrimental to the new players looking for help and others as well as the game and play. It could improve may be if the red ink staff could spend some time in chat (unknown) or if when tickets are submitted to support more then the standard 24/48 hour reply and actions where taken.

whatever the resolve is I am sure in time the problem will be resolved and I am planing to hang in with the game as long as possible .

mr.yumfy

***FISH ON DUDE ! *** 

5unnyq2t.jpg

Hey there,

as Ex-Mod i wanna answer on it. Yes - you are all right. many things are going crazy on en1 chat atm. i could mention 5 - 10 troll names, but well thats forbidden. As mod i tried to handle all as fair as i have been possible. But all in all: if everybody goes crazy on mods and trys to "fight" on it, without any real reason. or complaining about a chat ban, even if they did insult.... well. I understand it well its hard to find mods nowadays.

Sallania

Guys,

I have made an application, but have heard nothing back yet, maybe my application was not to the standard required? Regardless, when they do appoint some moderators we should look to give the moderators some backing so that the trolls do not win the day. I am not suggesting we start a slanging match in chat, but just let the MOD know we have his/her back and will send in a screenshot of the conversation to support their report. Its a great game and it should be able to be enjoyed by people of all ages and they should not have to endure searing and abuse in general chat.

All the best everyone

Hubris

Hey,

nice to see people sending applications as mod. But i think one of the main problems is, that unikat do chatbans mostly only. A game ban for some hours would be much more effective for sure and people would think twice if they ignore the nettiquette, treatening new players and trolling around.

Sallania

20 hours ago, mr.yumfy said:

Hello ,

I agree with Masta and some of what Pops have said, my hope is that the owners of the game the dev's and Cms are taking their time so as to make the right choices in the next round of mods.  Im thinking the 30 plus players that have placed applications for moderator are not up to the standards they are looking for.

Closing or suspending it would be detrimental to the new players looking for help and others as well as the game and play. It could improve may be if the red ink staff could spend some time in chat (unknown) or if when tickets are submitted to support more then the standard 24/48 hour reply and actions where taken.

whatever the resolve is I am sure in time the problem will be resolved and I am planing to hang in with the game as long as possible .

mr.yumfy

***FISH ON DUDE ! *** 

5unnyq2t.jpg

I only suggested suspending general chat tab and not the help tab so new players can still get the help they need. Hope this clarifies :D