Suggestion - Fish Factory History

Suggestion: Can we please have the Fish Factory History changed to a simple table showing which member has produced in the factory with the latest date of production and their production average for the week. This will save us having to scroll through many pages of history trying to find out who is/is not producing. At the moment this is a tedious task taking up a lot of precious time better spent playing the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm filling up an excel chart for the company members to see and be more motivated to do better or understand why someone is going to be booted soon. I fill there each day total production and total in certain month + average in the month... becuase not all members can see that + it's so confusing, not possible to see anything really. I can post my chart here...

Screenshot_11.jpg

Thank you for your Feedback. We will consider improving the production data for better understanding and view on the daily perfomance of your members. Right now we can't say for sure when we will be able to implement a new production histroy. You can of course post a link to the template for this chart if some others are interested in using it.

If you have any wishes/ideas on how the new history should look like, you can share them in this thread. 

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Cookie-san said:

Thank you for your Feedback. We will consider improving the production data for better understanding and view on the daily perfomance of your members. Right now we can't say for sure when we will be able to implement a new production histroy. You can of course post a link to the template for this chart if some others are interested in using it.

If you have any wishes/ideas on how the new history should look like, you can share them in this thread. 

Here's a screenshot of the sort of thing I had in mind - the cell colours are done with Conditional Formatting  http://prntscr.com/e76rlo